Wednesday, August 03, 2005

[puma-news] seeking rental

29 yr old female grad student seeking to rent a room or share apartment. I am
currenly addending Naropa University in my third year of the Wilderness
Therapy program.
Looking for someplace near hiking as I love to be outside as much as
possible. Want a home where social and solo time is balanced. I absolutely
love to host/participate in dinner parties, drink red wine or sip tea and
chat/laugh/converse/dance. At the same time I really appreciate my
contemplative solo space.
Ideally I am looking to share with other women. I would love a home space
with animals (although I don't have any myself but I appreciate their presence
a lot). Would be wonderful if horses were nearby as I have a deep love and
respect for them (would be great if I could muck in exchange for some part of
the rent, but okay if this isn't the case).
I am looking to move in either august or september (have a temporary place
lined up for the month of august and am free to leave when I find the home I
am seeking). My price range is anywhere under 475$. the lower the better.
Please let me know if this sounds like we might be a good match.
Thank you.
My name is Jody. Please call me at 303.746.3865 or e-mail me at
jhicks@naropa.net. (Phone is better).
please note that I work at a youth program in the backcountry and will be in
the woods from aug 9th to the 24th therefore unable to receive calls or e-mail.
---
Naropa University - an adventure in mind, body, and spirit.
http://www.naropa.edu

No comments: