Monday, July 04, 2005

[puma-news] weed to be whacked

I know you're out there, oh weed whacker, and I know you live to whack
weeds. Little else could make your engine tremble with such excitement,
your cord whip so endlessly around. But I know not where you are. In
transition, is what I have heard, but has the transit taken place? Are
there weeds being whacked somewhere? Is it possible that your possessor
could inform me of when and perhaps where I might obtain you, oh little
whirling dervish, so that my weeds could have their desire to remain
unwhacked whacked? Where for art thou, oh weed whacker. How many weeds
could a weed whacker whack if a weed whacker could...

Scott
******************************
Scott Campbell Reuman
Artist/Writer
Conundrum Designs, Inc.
Nederland, CO
http://www.conundrumdesigns.com
scottreuman@conundrumdesigns.com

No comments: